Impulse

React.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A leaf from my tree.

I state, not question. Time is beyond me.
Sometimes i wonder whatever happend to the past. I wonder why it just stopped. Why is not something continuous. Is it something so continuous that its evolution instead of augmenting on it ,on the contrary diminishes it. I wonder because the past comes back in seldom patches. Like a sudden gust of wind which refreshes you but at the same time leaves you in a static state of anti-climax in which you wonder.
Sometimes the past passes through me. Sometimes i smell that fragrence of summer when i used to be a kid. The aura that used to be when i was carefree and careless. I wonder why that is. How can summer be differentiated through time. Maybe its my state of mind. Maybe sometimes im so caught up in this world , which is designed like a net in which if your not caught up and dragged forward ..............
I ate rice today. Its significance extends beyond my will to live. I tasted the past in one bite. I cant explain that. I wonder if its because of the evolution in the agriculture sector. I wonder why one bite. Why not the whole helping.
Nostalgia. When i lock my heels and refuse to be dragged,forward?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Chun said…

    bhaoo

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger fuss said…

    Assignment: Blog the soundtrack of your life (12 tracks limit).

    Due date.... Yes, a date is due.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    good times

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Azam said…

    i got your cell phone...
    i would have returned it last night but i had a migraine attack...
    khair... ill have it sent in a bit...
    see you aftah.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home