Impulse

React.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Captains log. star-date 131005

I reached this alien land some 2 days ago on 11th october. It took me 18hrs of travel to get to this valley. I had to stop at 2 other alien towns en route. ... damit i was going to write a cool blog, but i have to rush tothe studnt union office and get my card made before it cloeses.. so in short.. im new here.. the uni. is huge.. its on a valley... a river runs through it.. and its really really REALLY beautiful !... o and i get lost everytime i leave my room :D...

3 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Azam said…

    SPACE THE FINAL FRONTIER. THESE ARE THE VOYAGES OF THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE, THE CONTINUING MISSION TO EXPLORE STRANGE NEW WORLDS, TO SEEK OUT NEW LIFE AND NEW CIVILIZATION, TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO ONE HAS GONE BEFORE."

    ja bachay ja...
    jee le apni zindagi...

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger fuss said…

    THE WORLD IS MINE!!! MUAHAHHA
    I have already conquered the final frontier

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Murtaza said…

    stoner !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home