Impulse

React.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Captains Log Stardate 231005

heres the lowdown..
sunday! reading day =/ ..lotsa work piled up to read through! oh well..it was an interesting week for me. Went out lookin for fun thrice..monday.. wednesday and saturday (last night). monday was quiz night, it was good light fun with my new mates.. wednesday was German Beerfest, which was also fun! :D i dont drink so it was very amusing watching everyone aruond me get drunk .. and finally last night went to this dance party which was reallly fun ! *no details due to public access to this blog* :D ..
I played football , 7-a-side on turf! we had two matches.. i was new so they didnt start me.. but 3mins in and one guy twisted his ankle or something.. and *drumrolls* in came the one. yes, it was i ! =D anyways, this was my first time on turf so my movements were a bit slow..but it was fun.. i didnt score and we lost both our matches that day due to some realllllllllyyyy pathetic goalkeeping and suicidal defending..but it was a good laugh! o and (*boys read carefully) i got new truf shoes :D :D :D :D.. WHITE new total 90s.. *ZIPPPLETS !!
o and i think i might have a stalker because everyday someone knocks on my door and then i hear someone running away..when i open the door *naturally* theres no one there.. Hmmm... also i had this other problem that someone who lived in the room above mine made ALOT of noise during the night (*shagging) and then some in the morning ..on weekends especially.. i was thinking of telling that person to keep it down, above my floor is the girls floor, so i presumed it would be some girl.. turns out .. above me lives the resident tutor and her boyfriend, WHO is the captain of the rugby team and is HUGE.. he could eat me alive without burping.
* Mr. Warf set co-ordinates to ......
......... bye :D

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home