Impulse

React.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

One or Two ? ... Two.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd.
- Alexander Pope -

I look at the world through myself. If i didnt... then i`d be like you. Your stupid and ignorant of your stupidity which is so apparent to me. Why am i not you? Is it because i cant see the world through you? Maybe if i spent every living moment with you and observed your every move and slightest epiphany; i might be able to look through you. I still wouldnt be you because of my reactions and my own epiphanies in continuation of yours. Im not stupid, because im not you. Your not stupid because your not me. Is it just preception which differntiates us? Does compatibility mean being able to look at the world through each other? Is my touch the same as yours? How will i ever know? Do you feel your surroundings resonating through your senses as i do? If you dont, then how can you be so ignorant? I think its because your stupid ! I am me, something you can never be. You wont understand me. Why? Because i look at the world through myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Azam said…

    murti murti murti...!!!
    kidhar hai yaar? ab bohat 'hoe' gaya hai... come back!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home